Sentor Technologies, Inc. and its affiliated companies respect the intellectual property
of others, and we ask our visitors do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by
providing our copyright agent with the following information:
1. The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. Identification of the location where the original or an
authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. Identification of the URL or
other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
5. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
6. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law.
7. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act
on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be sent to Sentor Technologies, Inc.:
Copyright Notice, Sentor Technologies, Inc., PO Box 607, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006-0607
This contact information is only for reporting copyright
infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site